Effective Date: May 23, 2016
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including the following:
• Information you voluntarily provide to the Service or when you contact us for any reason.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g. when you contact us for any reason).
• Automatically as you navigate through the Service. Information collected automatically may include usage details and IP addresses.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To provide the services you requested.
• To notify you about changes to our Service or any services we offer or provide through it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service.
• To send you our periodic digest emails but you can unsubscribe from it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
• To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Service's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
• We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Service, our customers or others.
We are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to use our Service. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 and our service is not directed to children under 13. If we learn or have reason to suspect that any Service user is under the age of 13, we will delete any personal information in that user's account or use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use our Service.
Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrator. We adhere to the generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials, if any, confidential.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION